Made from genuine American alder, this relic body was designed to closely resemble the iconic strat known and loved all over the world. Based off the '62 reissue strat, the specs for this body are vintage (52mm string spacing). The paint finish on our Relic bodies is Nitro with a thin satin polyurethane seal to protect the alder wood. If you have any questions about our bodies or concerning parts compatibility, please do not hesitate to message us before purchasing.
- Body Wood: American Alder
- Weight: Approximately 5 pounds
- Paint Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Wood Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Neck Pocket Size (mm): 55mm x 20mm x 75mm
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH