The Southbound Deluxe was designed in California. It features a single-cut design on a mahogany body. This guitar features a beautiful tri-color scheme that changes in different light that we've dubbed "Phantom Magenta." It's a mixture of green, purple and blue. The best viewing angle can be seen from the lower bout. Photographing this color is very difficult and does not do the colors justice as well as in-person viewing would. These colors really POP. The pickups are Artec (made in Korea). The guitar looks and plays beautifully, and is set-up in house before shipping. It will be housed safely in a hard-shell Allen Eden guitar case that is included.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Guitar Weight: 10 lbs approximately
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Artec (+/-10%) Neck- 10.8k Bridge-11.3k
- Finish: Phantom Magenta (Polyurethane)
- Inlays and Binding: Abalone
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel/Silver Frets (Size: .106" x .036")
- Tuner Hole Size: 11/32"
- Truss Rod Adjustment: Headstock (The truss rod has been installed already)
This is a really nice guitar. I had to decide between this one and the natural grain, but how could I pass up this beauty? Came set up in an incomparable Allen Eden alligator skin case. I highly recommend this guitar.