The Southbound was designed in California. It features a single-cut design on a mahogany body. This guitar features a beautiful abalone inlay that matches the binding. The pickups are Artec (made in Korea). The guitar looks and plays beautifully, and is set-up in house before shipping. It will be housed safely in a hard-shell Allen Eden guitar case that is included.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Guitar Weight: 10 lbs approximately
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Artec (+/-10%) Neck- 10.8k Bridge-11.3k
- Finish: Natural Finish with a Quilted Top Veneer (.58")
- Inlays and Binding: Abalone
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Nickel/Silver Frets (Size: .106" x .036")
- Tuner Hole Size: 11/32"
- Truss Rod Adjustment: Headstock (The truss rod has been installed already)
Such a great quality product for an affordable price. Can't wait to buy another one!