The Allen Eden Build Series DIY kit has everything you will need to create your own Electric Guitar. You'll only need some basic tools and finishing supplies to complete the whole build. These kits aren’t just a collection of random parts; each neck has been designed to fit the body to ensure a good, tight fit. Includes a finished, predrilled body, fretted neck, all electronics and hardware needed to build a complete, playable electric guitar.
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Color: Aged White
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple Neck, Poplar Laminated Stripe
- Radius: 14"
- Thickness at the 1st fret: 20.6mm
- Thickness at the 12th fret: 23.05mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Fingerboard: Canadian Hard Maple
- Relic FINISHED Tuning Machines
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Fret: 21
- Control: 1V, 1T, 3-Way Selector
- Pickups: S-S
- Tele Bridge
- Hardware: Relic Finished Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Plastic
Important: due to their nature, all Allen Eden Build Series kits may only be returned in the exact condition it was receieved and in original package. We strongly recommend performing test fits to all areas of the kit before modifying anything.
These kits are sold as advertised and cannot be modified before shipment. This includes: requests to change the body color, pickup routing, hardware color, pickguard configuration, or any other requests such as this.