- Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Fretboard: Synthetic Wood
- Inlay: White Dot, Side dots: White
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Tuner Hole Size: 10mm
- Width at Nut: 42.5 mm
- First Fret Thickness: 20mm
- 12th Fret Thickness: 23.1 mm
- Compatible Neck Pocket Size: 48mm wide x 83mm" long x 33mm deep
- Frets: 22 Heavy Jumbo Nickel/Silver Frets (Size: .103" x .046")
- Truss Rod Adjust: at Headstock
This is a DIY project neck. These are not "plug-and-play" pieces; they require an experienced luthier or builder's knowledge. Specifications may have up to a 2mm tolerance. If you are intending to use this project with a specific build it is your responsibility to make sure your parts will work with this body before purchasing. If your parts do not fit, you can either source compatible parts or you can request a return but return shipping will be your responsibility if this is the reason.
Send us a message before buying if you have any questions about compatible parts and we'll do all we can to assist.
It feels like a good quality product,it will take a little fitting like it says in the ad.