Write a reviewLP jr neck
- Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Fretboard: Synthetic Wood
- Inlay: White Dot, Side dots: White
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Tuner Hole Size: 10mm
- Width at Nut: 42.5 mm
- First Fret Thickness: 20mm
- 12th Fret Thickness: 23.1 mm
- Compatible Neck Pocket Size: 48mm wide x 83mm" long x 33mm deep
- Frets: 22 Heavy Jumbo Nickel/Silver Frets (Size: .103" x .046")
- Truss Rod Adjust: at Headstock
This is a DIY project body. Specifications may have up to a 2mm tolerance. If you are intending to use this project with a specific build it is your responsibility to make sure your parts will work with this body before purchasing. These are not "plug-and-play" parts, they require an experienced luthier or builder's knowledge. If your parts do not fit, you can either source compatible parts or you can request a return but return shipping will be your responsibility if this is the reason.
Send us a message before buying if you have any questions about compatible parts and we'll do all we can to assist.
It feels like a good quality product,it will take a little fitting like it says in the ad.