Made from genuine American alder, this relic style body is based off 1962 specs. The paint finish on our relic style bodies is nitro with a thin satin polyurethane seal to protect the alder wood. If you have any questions about our bodies or concerning parts compatibility, please do not hesitate to message us before purchasing.
- Body Wood: American Alder
- Weight: Approximately 4 lbs
- Paint Finish: Sonic Blue (Nitro)
- Wood Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Neck Pocket Size (mm): 55mm x 20mm x 75mm
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for HSH (humbucker, single coil, humbucker)
- These Images are stock photos that very closely resemble the item you will receive in your order. We are unable to offer exact photos of the item you will receive and are not able to offer specific weighed bodies due to logistical reasons, please keep this in mind when sending us a message regarding this body.
- Specifications may have a 1-2 mm tolerance from what you will receive so make sure you have the tools and capability in case your parts don't 100% line up.