- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Headstock: Pre-shaped Banana headstock
- Finish: Thin Polyurethane Seal
- Inlay: Dot
- Tuner Hole Size: 10 mm for Modern style tuners
- Side dots: White
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Width at Nut : 1-11/16" (For 43mm R3 Locking Nut)
- Heel Width: 2-3/16"
- Frets: 24 Heavy Jumbo Nickel/Silver Frets (Size: .103" x .046")
- Truss Rod Adjustment: Headstock (The truss rod has been installed already)
Experienced Builders Only:
- Our guitar and bass necks are intended to be used by experienced guitar builders. We try to be as accurate as possible when listing specs and dimensions, and even though these necks are sealed, they may still require fret work still, and minor modifications in order to make it function properly. These are not "plug-n-play" type necks, they will require work on your end. Please refer to our specs and dimensions when determining the compatibility of our parts to yours. Returns will not be accepted because your parts did not fit.
Pictures in the listing may differ slightly from what you receive:
- Please keep in mind that the photos taken of this guitar neck may not have the same wood grain as the one that you get, but will remain consistent with what we advertise.
- Free shipping within US from our California warehouse directly.
- Due to the new CITES regulations regarding the sale of Rosewood across country borders that will now require an accompanying CITES certificate from the country or origin, we will no longer be selling any of our products containing rosewood of any kind from this point forward. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- All paid item will be shipped within 1 business day by USPS / FEDEX / UPS ground. Holidays excluded.
- All items will be wrapped very carefully;
- Please contact us if you still cannot receive your item(s) in 10 days after payment sent;
- Please contact us for the rate if you need the item(s) to be shipped by express mail.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- Please contact us for rates when purchasing multiple items.
- United States: FREE to lower 48 states
Extra shipping cost is needed for buyers from HI, AK, PR, as well as APO and FPO bases. Please contact us for a quote.
International buyers please contact us for a shipping quote before purchasing, or just simply wait for us to send you the invoice with shipping charge.
- All payment should be processed within 3 days after the auction or buy-it-now ends unless being permitted or negative feedback will be left;
- Buyer need to send it back within 7 days after receiving the item if asking for a refund;
- The postage is not refundable
- Refunds are posted every Friday, the week we receive your return.
- We accept PayPal and eBay approved payment methods;
- Please contact us if you need help;
- All items will be shipped only after the payment is cleared
- Please make sure you read all information very clearly before bidding on or purchasing it, or you're welcome to contact for any other questions
- All emails will be replied within 2 business days.