The Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a more affordable instrument. The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top now feature a more traditional "violin" body carve that gives it the feel of top-level Custom 24 guitars. A pair of 85/15 "S" pickups delivers a wealth of superb humbucking or single-coil tones. Its maple neck features a Wide Thin shape for comfortably fast playability, and the rosewood fretboard is adorned with old-school Birds inlays for that iconic PRS look. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value — you don't have to be a touring rock star to enjoy the PRS SE Custom 24's exceptional tone and playability.
- Body Type Solid body
- Body Shape SE Custom 24
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Material Flamed Maple
- Body Finish Gloss
- Color Black Gold Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Neck Joint Set Neck
- Radius 10"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay PRS Birds
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25"
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Nut Material Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included Gig Bag
- Manufacturer Part Number: 107993:BG