The SE Mark Holcomb SVN model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 26.5” scale length, wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega 7-string pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include black hardware, a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting, and the choice of a quilted maple or walnut veneer. The model is topped off with coil-taps for the pickups and a string-through, plate-style, 7-string bridge. The guitar weighs in at approximately 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- Top Wood - Beveled Maple Top w/ Quilted Walnut Veneer
- Back Wood - Mahogany
- Number of Frets - 24
- Scale Length - 26.5”
- Neck Wood - Maple w/ Satin Finish
- Neck Shape - Wide Thin
- Fretboard Wood - Bound Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay - Birds
- Fretboard Radius - 20"
- Bridge Plate Style Bridge (String Through)
- Tuners PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware Type Black
- Treble Pickup - Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Alpha"
- Bass Pickup - Holcomb Sig Seymour Duncan “Omega"
- Controls - Volume & Push/Pull Tone Control w/ 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings - 10, 13, 17, 30, 42, 52, 64
- Included Accessories - Gig Bag