Made from genuine American alder, this relic style body is based off 1962 specs. The paint finish on our relic style bodies is nitro with a thin satin polyurethane seal to protect the alder wood. If you have any questions about our bodies or concerning parts compatibility, please do not hesitate to message us before purchasing.
- Body Wood: American Alder
- Weight: Approximately 5 pounds
- Paint Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Wood Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Body Thickness: 45mm
- Neck Pocket Size (mm): 55mm x 20mm x 75mm
- Neck Mounting Hole Dimension: standard 51mm x 38mm
- Neck mounting holes and wire path are drilled already.
- Top routed for SSS