Similar to the thick and gooey sound of the Echo Dream 2, the MICRO DREAM is a streamlined and compact version that still retains the beautiful, decayed delay sound. that made the Echo Dream famous. Push the delay past its limits by increasing the delay time to a full second, introducing lofi chirps and noise as the circuit protests. Additionally, a gain stage on the delay line makes the Micro Dream perfect for pseudo looping or just an incredible slapback. Set the internal trimpot to adjust the feedback point so that it can stay mellow or scream into self-oscillation. The Micro Dream is a simple yet incredible sounding delay - all the time.
- F Back: Controls the feedback of the delays, from slapback to wild runaway oscillation.
- Time: Controls the delay time (Numbers shown in milliseconds).
- Delay: Sets the volume of the delayed signal.
- Internal Trimpot: Sets the point at which the Fback knob will cause the delay to oscillate.
- Dimensions: 4.95" x 2.61" x 2.34" (including hardware).
- Weight: 11 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 28 mA.