Sets: 3 Pack
The PRS Signature Electric Guitar Strings are made with a reformulated nickel alloy that produces a louder and brighter tone than other strings. We know that tremolo bridges break strings; that's just a fact. These strings have a specially soldered ball end that's as break-resistant as it gets. Each nickel-plated plain string is drawn through high-quality dies while the bass strings' steel hex core is computer wound with a nickel wrap. This winding technique's pinpoint accuracy results in a comfortable playing tension and bright tone. With the soldered ball end and upgraded nickel alloy winding, PRS Signature Electric Guitar Strings will sound incredible and still stand up to tons of bending and hard playing without any trouble.
PRS Signature Electric Guitar Strings – Light Features:
- PRS Signature Series Strings feature a proprietary
alloy, giving PRS Signature strings greater magnetic property for louder and
- The soldered ends extend string life and help the guitar stay in
- Nickel-plated steel strings with hex-shaped, high-carbon steel core for
long-lasting, vibrant tone.
- All PRS Signature Series Strings come in corrosion-free packaging to keep strings fresh.
- Made in the USA.
- Strings are coiled in pairs accordingly: 1st & 3rd, 2nd & 4th, 3rd & 6th
- Individual string gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042.